Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bi-Tonal Shirtdress, $158.40 (was $198.00)
- Accordion Midi-Dress, $110.10 (was $138.00)
- Belted Chambray Shirt Dress, $118.40 (was $148.00)
- Sweatshirt Dress, $142.50 (was $178)
- Museum Garden Dress, $158. 40 (was $198.00)
- Islingon Pencil Dress, $126.40 (was $158.00)
- Fitted Terry Chemise, $46.40 (was $58.00)
- Sunset Eyelet Dress, $102.40 (was $128.00)
- Ruled Lines Shift, $94.40 (was $118.00)
- Pressed Flora Shift, $126.40 (was $158.00)
Anthropologie launched a 20% off all full-priced dress sale right in time for the weather to start creeping up past 40 in many parts of the country. But regardless of the weirdo weather happening this spring season, you know it has to get warm (then very, very hot) soon enough, meaning there will be ample opportunity to throw on a dress and go. So whether you're the type to frequent garden parties, you're gearing up to hit the summer wedding circuit, or you just like things to be airy when it's warm out, take a look at the gallery above for perfect picks and shop here.
· 10 Lightweight Jackets To Conquer Spring's Crazy Weather [Racked]
· Lace, Jewels, and Embroidery: Seven Sweats All Dressed Up [Racked]