Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The fashion world has been in a tizzy about Victoria Beckham launching her e-commerce site ever since she cryptically teased its debut all the way back in January. Now it's finally here, and though there's a very small percentage of shoppers out there can hope to purchase one of her pieces, it could be worth a window-shopping-style look for the compilation of GIFs, videos, and behind-the-scenes pictures that are included as well. After the jump, find everything you need to know to shop (or just browse) the site.
1. What you'll find: Interestingly enough, VB's actual clothing line is not available on the site. You'll still have to go to Bergdorf, Net-A-Porter, or MyTheresa for that. Instead, you'll find her new collection called ICON, which is an exclusively created dress line for online shoppers that starts at $1595. Her eyewear, bags, and contemporary line are, however, totally shoppable.
2. Shipping: Free 5 to 7 business days in the US! Next day shipping is $20 coast to coast, when placed before 6pm (EST). Also same day shipping is available to a veeery select few. It's $55 for those in Manhattan with zip codes beginning in 100, and only when placed before 1pm that day.
3. Returns: Within 28 days of delivery date.
4. Exchanges: Nope.
5. Fun extras: The "Look" tab will take you to an inspiration board. If you thought the teaser site was epilepsy inducing, this will double the danger. Check out videos, style pictures, and so, so many GIFs.
· Victoria Beckham Cryptically Teases Her Ecommerce Launch [Racked]
· Victoria Beckham Wins the NYFW Twitter Race Hands Down [Racked]