Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Stud Beading Drape Dress, $195.00 (was $650.00)
- Across Body Bag With Scallop Plate Detail at ASOS, $29.09 (was $36.58)
- Wisteria Collared Dress, $198.00 (was $248)
- Cinta Beaded Top at Tibi, $172.50 (was $575.00)
- Jeweled cardigan at Wasteland, 46.75 (was $55)
- Chain-trimming dress at Mango, $69.99 (was $99.99)
- Embellished stone hard case clutch, $90 (was $180)
- Superga Classic Stud Sneakers, $73.15 (was
The best thing about winter overstaying its welcome? Stores are putting spring goods on sale early to help get us in the warm weather mindset, so it's the perfect time to scope out this season's trends for less. One of our favorite styles are the surface detail decoration that brands have taken to with wild abandon. Nothing is safe. Shoes, skirts, tops, and dresses are getting the mixed-media treatment and we can't get enough. In the gallery above you'll find some picks from the great sales at Mango, Anthropologie, Tibi, Wasteland, and ASOS. Go nuts.
· 10 Anthro Dresses to Buy On Sale and Save for Warmer Days [Racked]
· Lace, Jewels, and Embroidery: Seven Sweats All Dressed Up [Racked]