Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Zac Posen partnered with John Frieda to create a line of limited-edition hair accessories and color foams (one each for blondes, brown, red, and black hair) at Target.
- Smashbox recruited artist Curtis Kulig, famous for his "LOVE ME" graffiti designs, for a sweetness-infused makeup collab.
- This Earth Day, Alanis Morrissette and Zachary Quinto lent their designs to packaging for Kiehl's limited-edition face creams,
- For its first-ever men's fragrance, J.Crew partnered with hipster scentmakers D.S. and Durga fo
- Bath & Body Works brought in celebrity event planner Matthew Robbins for a line of candles and home accessories called the White Barn Collection.
- Alber Elbaz's makeup line wth Lancome won't be here until June 15, but we can assume the collab includes a near-fatal dose of adorable.
What do designer/Project Runway judge Zac Posen, singer Alanis Morrissette, and graffiti artist Curtis Kulig have in common? They're all behind some of spring's most delicious beauty collaborations, lending their names, designs, and artwork to limited-edition goodies from brands like Kiehl's and Smashbox. Get excited, then get to shopping.
· Get a Perfect Spring Pucker With These 12 Bright Lipsticks [Racked]
· Eight Products That'll Whip Your Feet Into Sandal Shape [Racked]