Spring Beauty Collabs
- Zac Posen partnered with John Frieda to create a line of limited-edition hair accessories and color foams (one each for blondes, brown, red, and black hair) at Target.
- Smashbox recruited artist Curtis Kulig, famous for his "LOVE ME" graffiti designs, for a sweetness-infused makeup collab.
- This Earth Day, Alanis Morrissette and Zachary Quinto lent their designs to packaging for Kiehl's limited-edition face creams,
- For its first-ever men's fragrance, J.Crew partnered with hipster scentmakers D.S. and Durga fo
- Bath & Body Works brought in celebrity event planner Matthew Robbins for a line of candles and home accessories called the White Barn Collection.
- Alber Elbaz's makeup line wth Lancome won't be here until June 15, but we can assume the collab includes a near-fatal dose of adorable.