Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Introducing pink "swimcap hair," courtesy of Givenchy.
- More colors!
- High fashion referees at Stella McCartney
- This chandelier at Stella McCartney announced that we're a far cry from the tents.
- Meet The Isabel Marant sneaker wedge 2.0.
- Hi, Vivienne Westwood nails.
- And that was just the start.
- Fur helmet hat. Glittery eyeshadow. Somebody's ready to party in Chanel.
- "Oh who was FROW'ing at your show? Jessica Alba, huh? Well, we had THE WORLD." - Chanel
- Alexander Wang showed his first Balenciaga show and people were like "not bad."
- And then Hedi Slimane showed his couture grunge look and people were like WTF.
- And then there were handpainted illustrations on a Dior dress.
- Then there were a lot more handpainted things at Dior.
- That moment in Intagram round-ups when it becomes all Karlie and Cara, all the time. Via Instagram
- Or Cara and Karl.
- Or just Cara...
- Or just Cara's legs. Taking a nap at Chanel. Because.
Paris Fashion Week has ended and thus concludes Fashion Month—whew. What did we learn from ol' Pari? Grunge is confusing, it's time for ears to shine, and furry football helmets can be chic too. Sort of. But that's not all! Take a gander at the gallery above and see what need-to-know designers have been planning for you next Fall.
· Saint Laurent: 20 Years Later, Grunge Is a Selling Point [Racked]
· French Lessons: Whatever You Do, Don't Wear Ordinary Earrings [Racked]