Paris Fashion Week
- Introducing pink "swimcap hair," courtesy of Givenchy.
- More colors!
- High fashion referees at Stella McCartney
- This chandelier at Stella McCartney announced that we're a far cry from the tents.
- Meet The Isabel Marant sneaker wedge 2.0.
- Hi, Vivienne Westwood nails.
- And that was just the start.
- Fur helmet hat. Glittery eyeshadow. Somebody's ready to party in Chanel.
- "Oh who was FROW'ing at your show? Jessica Alba, huh? Well, we had THE WORLD." - Chanel
- Alexander Wang showed his first Balenciaga show and people were like "not bad."
- And then Hedi Slimane showed his couture grunge look and people were like WTF.
- And then there were handpainted illustrations on a Dior dress.
- Then there were a lot more handpainted things at Dior.
- That moment in Intagram round-ups when it becomes all Karlie and Cara, all the time. Via Instagram
- Or Cara and Karl.
- Or just Cara...
- Or just Cara's legs. Taking a nap at Chanel. Because.