Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hunger's bi-annual issue features 6 female musicians [FGR]
· EDUN taps former T by Alexander Wang designer [WWD]
· Hérmes's artistic director gets the Legion of Honor [WWD]
· DVF's fell while skiing in Aspen and broke bones [The Cut]
· Bare Escentuals to expand from South Carolina to Minnesota [WWD]
· Complex rounds up the 10 best online shops for streetwear [Complex]
· Luvocracy is another start-up claims to be Pinterest for shoppers [Mashable]