Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- —Helena Christensen, Supermodel
- —Scott Lipps, President One Management modeling agency
- —Paul Pui, Stylist
- —Nick Sweeney, Video Producer
- —Mia Moretti, DJ
- —Marshall Winters, guest (left) and John Magzalcioglu, guest (right)
- —Jonathan Wu, Makeup Artist (left), Stanley Wiggins, Account Executive, Movado PR (center), and Shalwah Evans, Editor Always Fashion Week (right)
- —Desiree MacDonald, Creative Team Muse Magazine (left) and Bettina Bati, Features Editor Muse Magazine (right)
- —Cecilia Singley, Model
- —Alexandra Yestrumskas, guest
Supermodel Helena Christensen, DJ Mia Moretti, and guests partied alongside a giant thunderstorm at the Terrace at the Gramercy Park Hotel last night in celebration of Christensen's travel-friendly fall handbag collection for Kipling. In the spirit of luggage and travel and all things bon voyage, we asked guests where they had most recently traveled. Take a vicarious trip around the world via the gallery above.—Shannon Perry
· Derek Blasberg and Jason Wu Share Their Favorite Prom Memory [Racked]
· Piper Perabo Tells Her College Self It's OK To Like Thrift Clothes [Racked]