Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Go behind-the-scenes of a Doc Marten factory [Refinery29]
· DSquared2 made at least one of Beyoncé's tour costumes [Vogue UK]
· Nicholas Kirkwood is anti-high heeled sneaker [Refinery29]
· Intern advice inspired by My-Wardrobe's cameo on The Intern [Telegraph UK]
· 10 things you probably didn't know about Nigel Barker [StyleList]