Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design opens in London [WWD]
· Galliano was barred from dressing an Israeli Eurovision contestant [The Cut]
· Prepare to be teased, courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence in Catching Fire [YouTube]
· Andrej Pejic wants to design heels that require "Codeine" to wear them [WWD]
· Bidding begins on Juicy and Lucky, could be sold for a combined value of $700 million [BoF]
· Refinery29 has launched Beauty Nation [Refinery29]
· Theophilus London Instagrammed a Surface to Air collab preview [Complex]