Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kaleidoscope print cotton mini, $44.00 (was $295.00)
- Brush stroke print jersey tank, $33 (was $165)
- Brush stroke print jersey t-shirt, $29 (was $145)
- Melting lace print silk dress, $79.00 (was $525.00)
- Kaleidoscope print tuxedo pants, $53.00 (was $350.00)
- Kaleidoscope print silk v-neck dress, $161.00 (was $645.00)
- Melting lace print silk dress, $69.00 (was $465.00)
- , $97.00 (was $645.00)
- Multi-brush stroke print skirt, $56.00 (was $375.00)
Prabal Gurung helms ICB, so if you're interested in the designer's masterful prints, in-your-face color choices, and sharp tailoring, we can't think of more auspicious time to shop than the labels fall 2012 sample sale.
Tanks start at $27 (were $135), jackets are $74 (were $495), and dresses start at $69 (were $465). Size fours seem to be falling fast, but on the whole, you'll find a range of sizing options and—bonus!—unlike typical brick-and-mortar sample sales, sizes go up to 12. Also, while we collected the most electric of the prints offered above, there are tons of closet staples like the little black dress or skirt, tailored pants, and jackets. In short, this is an insanely shoppable sale. Have at it here.
· Eleven Updated Oxfords to Put Some Spring in Your Step [Racked]
· 8 Tailored Shorts To Kill it in the Weekend Wear Department [Racked]