Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rag&Bone Jean Jacket, $202.40 (was $253)
- Loeffler Randall tote, $396.00 (was $495.00)
- Tibi Velocity High Waisted Shorts, $212.00 (was $265.00)
- Spun Scarves by Subtle Luxury New Mexico Scarf, $41.60 (was $52.00)
- Rachel Roy Faye Mixed Media Sandals, $236.00 (were $295.00)
- J Brand Aidan Slouchy Boyfriend Jeans, $172.80 (was $216.00)
- Ancient Greek Sandals Clio Sandals, $148.00 (was $185.00)
- Madewell Drifter Sunglasses, $39.60 (was $49.50)
Traditionally, Friends & Family sales offer employee discounts, which is usually about 30% off, on the entire store. But Shopbop is offering 20% off and many, many designers are excluded. For example, you can't get discounted Thakoon, Alexander Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lang, Carven, L'Wren Scott, Maison Martin Margiela, MM6, Proenza Schouler, Reem Acra, Rochas, Jason Wu, and more.
But there's still good news! Brands that are a go include the likes of Milly, Tibi, Joie, Madewell, Loeffler Randall, Elizabeth & James, and more, and the percentage off applies to the previously discounted items, so maybe start there. Also, pretty much all of Shopbop's stellar denim selection falls under the discount. Take a look at a selection of the spring-ready fare above and shop it through tomorrow at midnight with the code WEAREFAMILY13 here.
· 14 Pastel Nail Colors to Get in the Swing of Spring [Racked]
· Prices Start at $27 at the ICB by Prabal Gurung Sample Sale [Racked]