Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Collina Strada Roba Bag in Tropic, $143 at Article&
- Fleet Ilya Tiny Cage Bag in Black, $950 at Opening Ceremony
- Proenza Shouler PS13 Clutch in White, $1,175
- Topshop Clean Clip Backpack in Grey, $160
- Imago-A Mini Shoulder Strap Bag in Black, $488 at Oak
- Reece Hudson White Siren Mini Bag, $495 at Dagny + Barstow
- Kzeniya Wild Calfskin Clutch, $244 at International Playground
- Valextra Isis Shopping Tote, $2,590 at Barneys
Say so long to slouchy and welcome in a new class of geometric handbags. Somewhere between "lady" and "spacelady," these angular options look extra fresh in bold black and white. From itty-bitty crossbodies to a massive Valextra tote, click through our galley for eight angular spring bags.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]