Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Day Night Platform by Marc by Marc Jacobs, $189.99 (was $378.00)
- Elva by Rachel Comey, $289.99 (was $445.00)
- Stella by Rebecca Minkoff, $229.99 (was $325.00)
- Barbara by Tibi, $189.97 (was $475.00)
- Brielle by Sigerson Morrison, $319.99 (was $450.00)
- Khloe by Joe's, $99.99 (was $145.00)
- Nico by Coconuts, $69.99 (was $74.00)
Piperlime has launched their spring sale even, meaning tons of dresses, tops, and shoes are on sale for up to 40% off. We zeroed in on spring sandals with some height because it's the perfect time of year to sport 'em: It's not so hot that all you want to wear is a bathing suit (check out today's Mara Hoffman sale if that's where you are mentally right now), and you're so excited about winter finally being over that you think "heck yeah I'm doing heels today." So whether you're into flatforms, wedges, or thick straps, dress up your spring outfits with sandals from the likes of Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, Rachel Comey, and more. Check out our seven picks above and shop the rest of the sale here.
· 10 Lightweight Jackets To Conquer Spring's Crazy Weather [Racked]
· 10 Office-Chic Blouses We Love for Under $50 [Racked]