Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- —Daphne Groeneveld, Model
- —James Houston, Beauty Photographer
- —Kate Bock, Model, Elite Models
- Derek Troy, Women Management
- —Alana Bunte, Model, Elite Models
- —Eden Amare, Model/Potato Farmer
- —Courtney Shallcross (right) and Noam Frost (left), Models and roommates
- —Lola Mendez, Manager, Lividini (left) and Jen Pagano, PR Coordinator, Stylecaster (right)
- —Lauri Harari, Blogger, EdgifyMe.com
- —Angela Pham, Photographer
Last night at Milk Studios in Manhattan, we joined a giant crowd mingling over art and wine to celebrate the launch of Natural Beauty, an exhibition and coffee table book by beauty photographer James Houston. In that spirit, we questioned guests—and Houston himself—about what's on their own coffee tables right now. Here's what they had to say.
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]