Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Matt Bernson, Designer
- Alicia Rose, Digital and Social Media Manager, LaForce + Stevens (left) and Cristy Turner, Director of Digital and Social Media, LaForce + Stevens (right)
- Tracy Brock, Fashion Assistant, The Daily News
- Andrew Inconstanti, Hair Stylist, De Berardinis Salon
- Marguerite Desir, Stylist and Artist
- Ariel Utin, Director of Communications, The Solo Foundation
- Nicole Philip, Freelance Fashion Editor (left) and Stephanie Farrell, Assistant, Accessories Magazine (right)
- Ryan Dennie, Designer, Matt Bernson
- Robert Malmberg, Photographer and Filmmaker
Last night, Matt Bernson threw a one-year anniversary party for his flagship boutique in downtown Manhattan that was fully equipped with manicures, temporary tattoos, and miniature cupcakes. With the air of summer on the horizon—and Bernson's new spring collection on our mind—we wondered how party goers felt about guys exposing their toes in the man-sandal that is now commonly known simply as The Mandal. Check out the photo gallery above to see who was pro and who just, wasn't. —Claudia Saide
· Matt Bernson's Tribeca Shop Still Booming After a Year in the Biz [Racked NY]
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]