White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The stars of Washington dramas hit the Washington red carpet. Meta.
- Claire Danes as troubled CIA agent Carrie Mathison in Homeland, wearing her signature pantsuit, ID badge, and messenger bag.
- Claire Danes as Claire Danes, in Prada.
- Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope in the political thriller Scandal repping her signature white pantsuit and fussily set hair.
- Kerry Washington as Kerry Washington, in a print gown by Wes Gordon.
- Robin Wright as Claire Underwood in Netflix's political drama House of Cards
- Robin Wright as Robin Wright in Rolando Santana (though, honestly, this is totally a dress Claire would wear).
- Kevin Space as congressman Frank Underwood in the House of Cards poster.
- And Kevin Spacey as Kevin Spacey at Saturday's dinner.
- Kate Mara as the hooded-sweatshirt loving reporter Zoe Barnes on House of Cards.
- She cleans up nice for the WHCD in a white Prada dress with accompanying Prada shoes and clutch.
- Tony Goldwyn (who will forever be known as Carl from Ghost to some of us) as President Fitzgerald Grant on Scandal.
- FYI, he looks exactly the same (and unnervingly presidential) in a tux in real life.