Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The Cambridge Satchel Company, $117.60 (was $210.00)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Satchel, $166.22 (was $298.00)
- kate spade new york, $133.28 (was $238.00)
- Botkier Crossbody, $124.80 (was $195.00)
- IIIBeCa by Joy Gryson Crossbody, $75.80 (was $158.00)
- Cornelia Guest Satchel, $142.80 ( was $255.00)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Tote $155.68 (was $278.00)
- Be & D Crossbody, $166.88 (was $298.00)
Bloomingdale's Friends and Family event is here, meaning virtually the whole site is 20% off, including already on sale items. It's the perfect opportunity to shop vacation swimsuits, new sandals, dresses for any spring/summer event ever, and the always necessary spring handbag. Check out the gallery above to update your carry-all for under $200 and don't forget to enter FRIENDS at checkout.
· Find Your Perfect Date Night Outfit in Tibi's Spring Lookbook [Racked]
· 7 Heeled Sandals to Score at Piperlime's Spring Sale Event [Racked]