Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mesh-insert crepe-jersey mini dress, $119.25 (was $265)
- Mesh-paneled cotton sweatshirt, $124.99 (was $275)
- Washed-twill shirt, $85.14 (was $198)
- Cropped stretch-sateen twill tapered pants, $99 (were $245)
- Cropped stretch-jersey tank, $35 (was $85)
- Striped cotton-terry shorts, $50 (was $125)
- Satin-jersey tank, $39.90 (was $95)
- Striped fine-knit dress, $95.01 (was $235) (Bag not included)
- Classic jersey top, $39.95 (was $85)
- Silk crepe de chine tank, $74.10 (was $195)
- Stretch-jersey maxi dress, $84 (was $168)
- Chambray shirt dress, $94.50 (was $210)
Alexander Wang's younger brand T by Alexander Wang is a wardrobe-staples treasure trove, and right now so many pieces from the spring 2013 line are ripe for the plundering thanks to The Outnet's up to 60% off sale. T-shirts start at $35, slouchy dresses start at $75, and shorts and skirts start at $50. The highest ticket prices go to the leather paneled items and the panne-velvet and silk maxi dresses, but only three pieces register over $150. Take a look at our under-$125 picks in the gallery above and head here to scoop up all the basics you'll need this summer.
· The Outnet Is Bringing the Discount Chicness With an In-House Collection [Racked]
· Proenza Schouler's Net-a-Porter Capsule Is Surfer Chic [Racked]