Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The throw-on-and go dress. Waverly, $76 (was $145.00)
- The perfect tee for printed denim. Silk circle tee, $51.75 (was $165.00)
- The classic maxi skirt. Fairbanks fishtail skirt, $59.25 (was $101.00)
- The under-everything bralette. Bralette, $30.00 (was $66.00)
- The vamp-it-up dress. Devon dress, $81.75 (was $152.00)
- The perfect pullover for cool nights. Cropped checker sweater, $74.25 (was $132.00)
- The it-just-looks-like-I'm-dressed-up top. Castle top, $45.75 (was $121.00)
- The maxi you can dress up or down. Malibu tank maxi, $84.75 (was $189.00)
- The tank for layering. Keyhole tank, $39.00 (was $86.00)
- The vacation dress. Studio dress, $64.50 (was $143.00)
Whether you're a no-frills kind of dresser or like balancing some of your crazier pants/jewelry/hats with something one tone and simply cut, basics find a happy home in most wardrobes. So everyone should get excited that LNA has launched a discount on its sale section: Take an extra 25% off when you enter APRIL25 and replace on those ratty tees and tank dresses you lived in to death last season. There's something above for every warm weather occasion and every wallet.
· Mad Men Is Back on Sunday! Get Betty's Look for the Premiere [Racked]
· 8 Bags for Under $200 at Bloomingdale's Friends & Family Sale [Racked]