Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Lynn Yaeger, Contributing Editor, Vogue
- Logan Samuelson, Activewear Designer, Fila (left) and David Garcia, Assistant Designer, Armani Exchange (right)
- Justine Bracero, Model, Major Models (left) and Ilya Like, Designer, GONT (right)
- Brandon Critchlow, Store Manager, Joe Fresh
- Maria Denardo, Senior Editor, The Daily
- Vinny Rodriguez, guest
- Jay Knowles, Celebrity Stylist
- Lisa Halal, Stylist and Fashion Director, Pdees of NY
- Kelly Framel, Stylist and Creative Director, The Glamorai
We hung out at the Joe Fresh "One of a Kind" one-year anniversary party last night. A group of New York's finest writers, designers, and stylists made their way up the catwalk (or escalator) in looks from the Joe Fresh spring collection, but before the show kicked off we asked party goers including to tell us something about themselves that makes them one of a kind. Flip through the above gallery to see what they had to say.—Claudia Saide