Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kate Spade Saturday Zig Zag Shorts, $85
- Acne StudiosMacau silk shorts at La Garconne, $84 (were $350)
- Helmut Lang Shorts at Matches, $100 (were $336)
- Embroidered Shorts with Beading at Zara, $79.90
- Bleached Denim Shorts at Rebecca Taylor, $245
- Emma Cook Metallic Sheen Shorts at Matches, $106 (were $356)
- Tinley Road Black and White Jaquard Shorts at Piperlime, $39.99 (were $49.00)
- High Waisted Shorts at Forever21, $19.80
We can't speak highly enough about the pajama trend. PJs all day, everyday? Somebody answered our prayers. But—bear with us here—sometimes you just want to get dressed up. So to bring you the best of dressed-up casuals, we're taking a look at tailored shorts. The beauty of having a little structure down there means you can throw on a tee up top and go for the heels if you're feeling fancy. Boom. Click through our picks above for plenty of structure, whether it's plane and simple or geometrically wow-worthy, and get shorted.
· Mad Men Is Back on Sunday! Get Betty's Look for the Premiere [Racked]
· 10 Sweet, Flirty Hair Accessories for Spring and Beyond [Racked]