Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Basket Stripe dress, $79 (was $129)
- Clear tweed dress, $79 (was $129)
- Starry Night Dress, $59 (was $119)
- Chalk Stripe Sweatshirt Dress, $49 (was $89)
- Drop-waist shift, $49 (was $119)
- Fitted Short Sleeve Dress, $59 (was $109)
- 24 Hour Dress, $39 (was $99)
- Baga Button Up Dress, $79 (was $109)
- Halter dress, $49 (was $129)
Get ready to win wedding season: Rachel Roy has put over 100 pieces from her contemporary dress line Rachel Rachel Roy on sale for at most $79 (hat tip SheFinds).
Macy's carries the line as well, so after some price comparisons we found that the designer's sale has the lowest price in most cases save for a couple of the department store's pieces that were about $10 dollars less. If you've got your eye on something, be sure to double check here. Take a look at ten of our favorites (and guaranteed best price) in the gallery above and get to shopping here before April 12.
· 3 On-Sale Beauty Kits to Get You Glowing Before the Vacation [Racked]
· 8 Tailored Shorts To Kill it in the Weekend Wear Department [Racked]