Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- —Catherine Martin, costume designer, The Great Gatsby
- —Baz Luhrmann, director, The Great Gatsby
- —Robbie Meyers, Editor-in-Chief, Elle
- —Lucy Mitchell-Innes (right) and Josephine Nash (left) of the Mitchell-Innes & Nash gallery
- —Athena Calderone, blogger, Eye Swoon
- —Axel Vasquez, guest
- —Starrett Ringbom, PR Manager at Bird (left), Eva chen (center), and Bird owner Jennifer Mankins (right)
Prada hosted one hell of a glamorous party last night. It was in honor of the Great Gatsby gowns that have taken up residence in the Soho flagship, and anyone even remotely connected with the movie was there. That includes Baz Luhrmann, Catherine Martin, Miuccia Prada, and Carey Mulligan, plus the majority of New York fashion media. Since the '20s were all about indulgences—as was last night's party (there were little fois gras appetizers, you guys!)—we asked everyone about their own favorite ways to indulge. Enjoy in the gallery above.
· Look: Miuccia Prada's Absolutely Gorgeous Costumes for Gatsby [Racked]
· Behold Tiffany & Co.'s Opulent Gatsby-Themed Jewelry Collection [Racked]
· All Party Bites coverage [Racked]