Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Midi Skirt In Ponte Check at Asos, $29.09 (was $5
- Midline skirt at Madewell, $56 (with code EXTRA30 through May 6; Was $118)
- Au Jour le Jour skirt at Yoox.com, $45 (was $225)
- Pencil skirt with slit at ASOS, $
- Lauren Moffatt cutaway skirt at Madewell, $193 (with code EXTRA30 through May 6; was $305.00)
- Jil Sander skirt at Yoox.com, $195.00 (was $790.00)
- No. 2 pencil skirt at J.Crew $88.50 (with code SPRINGBEST through May 3; was $118)
- Belted corset skirt at Pixie Market, $40.00 (was $108.00)
- Queenie Rae skirt at French Connection, $49.99 (was $78)
- Allynil skirt, $25.00 (was $ 118.00)
Mid-length skirts might be tricky to master if your legs don't happen to go for days, but it's all the more easy to take the plunge when deep discounts are involved. So take a look at the versatile options above, find your length and fit—whether you're going for a close fitting pencil skirt that hits just below your knee or an easy a-line, grunge prints or ladylike neutrals—and you'll be good to go all the way through summer.
· 9 Spring Trenches, From Classic to Crazy [Racked]
· 5 Pieces to Pinch From Brooks Brothers' Great Gatsby Collection [Racked]