Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pamela Love, designer
- Rebecca Minkoff, designer
- Becka Diamond, DJ
- Jason Sheeler, Articles Editor at Glamour
- Brian Marcus, Senior Photo Editor at Glamour
- Nikki Ogunnaike, Online Style Editor at Glamour
- Lori Florio, CEO at Prisimsport (left), Tom Florio, CEO at Advanstar Fashion Group (right)
- Lori Rhodes, Partner & Managing Director, Lividini & Co.
- Karen Harvey, CEO, Karen Harvey Consulting
- Colleen Kelley-Whitcombe, VP Marketing, Rafaella
Pamela Love hasn't won a CFDA's Swarovski Award for Accessories yet, but she's hoping her third nomination will be the charm. Last night, she celebrated the nod in the only way she should: with cocktails and hors d'oeurves. A smattering of industry folk and CFDA members—including the likes of Rebecca Minkoff, Carly Cushnie, and Michelle Ochs—gathered at the Royalton to toast the designer, and naturally, we had bling on the brain. So we had to ask a few partygoers: "What's the most sentimental piece of jewelry you own?" · Jihan Forbes
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]