Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Anne Hardy, guest and Jim Hardy, President of Jack Wills
- Johnathan Ollwerther, Captain of the Nantucket
- Elizabeth Olson, Assistant Buyer at Macy’s
- Jennifer Yoo, Accessories Editor at Women’s Health
- Maura Kutner, Web Editor at Seventeen
- Jaqui Livindi, Lividini & Co.
- Lynette Brubaker, Partner at Lividini & Co.
- Julianna Lovack, Software Engineer
- Jessica Arrowsmith, Intern at Vogue
Jack Wills hosted a nautical night out aboard the Nantucket Lightship. The "Fabulously British" designer's preppy summer collection of clothing, home goods, and accessories were on display within the many luxurious rooms in the belly of the boat, but you couldn't go down below without first trading your shoes for a pair of Jack Wills flip-flops. We kept it festive by asking partygoers, "Which is your favorite boat-themed TV show: Love Boat or Gilligan's Island?" —Erica Euse
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]