Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Peter Pilotto Ava Dress, $2,045 at Fivestory
- SheBee The Barbara in white, $350 at Blue Tree
- Sea Knitted Collar Tee in green, $253 at French Garment Cleaners
- Ter et Bantine Cropped Trouser, $545 at Muleh
- Lover Catherine Leather Bodice Top, $595 at Owen
- Jenni Kayne Printed Trouser, $495 at Fivestory
- Dolce Vita Elka, $161 at Article&
- Samuji Pisa Dress, $610 at Swords-Smith
Cinco de Mayo (AKA St. Patrick's Day for people who prefer margaritas) is on Sunday and a certain editor is pumped. In honor of the Battle of Puebla—what, you think I love this holiday but haven't Wikipedia-ed its history?—put a little Mexi in your step with eyelet, sugar skulls, and bold prints. In the gallery above, click through eight Mexico-inspired picks including Jenni Kayne's printed pants and Shebee's skull necklace to honor our neighbor down south.
· All Buy It Now posts