Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Style challenge of the day: Mix all of the print-heavy collaborations from this week together and don't look crazy. Suno x Uniqlo and Levi's x Liberty London landed today, and the J.Crew x CFDA/Vogue three-part collaboration is coming tomorrow (if you sign up for notification on the website now!) Worn together, or worn apart, this May's collaborations are anything but boring, so take a look after the jump and get to mixing.
1. Suno x Uniqlo: Not a single item is over $39.90 in Suno's first high-street collaboration. It's a must-shop for stocking up on easy summer multi-taskers (from beachwear to workwear, you're covered).
2. Liberty London x Levi's: Should you want your denim updated with a sweet flower print, look no further than this collaboration. All bases are covered with everything from vests to skirts to jeans to jackets, and pricing ranges from $136 to $320.
Four of the six Tabitha Simmons options, via J.Crew
3. Tabitha Simmons for J.Crew x CFDA/Vogue: For the J.Crew x Vogue/CFDA collaborations, The Elder Statesmen might have made the most covetable of cashmere tees and Jennifer Meyer might have create the only lucite accessories you'll need this season, but Tabitha Simmon's sandals are printed footwear allstars. They'll be shoppable tomorrow if you sign up here and prices will be announced then as well.
Also, be sure to check out Peter Som for Anthropologie's Made in Kind, which launched on Friday, for super feminine, printed dresses.
· Uniqlo Scored Suno's First Fast Fashion Collaboration [Racked]
· J.Crew x CFDA/Vogue: See the Sandals, Accessories, and Tees [Racked]