Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Liz (left) & Mim (right) of NERVO
- Shyema Azam, Founder/Blogger of Beauty & the Feast
- Ruth Feliciano, Digital Ambassador of CoverGirl
- Rachel (left) & Nicole (right), Effendy Sisters/Bloggers/Fashion Photographers of Rachel et Nicole
- Kiana Pirouz, Producer at Liquid Thread
- Kasius Williams, Model
- Jessica Torres, Beauty Editor at SimpreMujer.com
- Haymme Marin, Web Editor at SimpreMujer.com
- Charu Suri, Blogger
Last night, we hit up CoverGirl's Summer Beauty Remix, a preview of their latest #EasyBreezyNew collection and one seriously rockin' soiree. Actress Sofia Vergara joined fellow CoverGirl spokesmodels Liz and Mim of DJ Nervo for an evening of Glosstinis (Covergirl code for drinks), pampering, and live music.
After hamming it up for the camera and testing out the new products, Vergara made an easy breezy exit, but we stuck around to test out the goods. A couple of Glosstinis later and the beauty chatter turned up a notch. We asked guests at the party to share their most bizarre beauty tips. Check out their answers below. —Shannon Perry