Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Repossi Berbère 18-karat gold diamond ear cuff, $13,781 at Net-A-Porter
- Jasper Cuff Earring, $16 at Urban Outfitters
- Sunny Skies Studio Sterling Ear Cuff, $16.95 at Etsy
- Ear Cuff in 14K Rose Gold, $78 at Catbird
- Victoria Crystal Mixed Earring, $20 at Urban Outfitters
- Spicules Earhook, $135 at Kimberly Ovitz
- Pack of Three Mismatch Ear Cuffs, $10.18 at
- Maia Ear Cuff, $150 at Pamela Love
- Annelise Michelson Carnivorous Spike Ear, $395 at Paire
Overalls, jelly sandals, and crop tops?! The '90s are back with a vengence, and you can now reconnect with one of the decade's better statements by donning an ear cuff. Whether you can drop a cool 13 thou on Repossi's 18K gold and diamond version or fake it til you make it in Urban Outfitters crystal stunners, slap a cuff on it and get ready to party like it's
1999 2013. It'll add some edge to your look, minus the trip to the piercing kiosk at the closest mall. —Cleo Zancope
· Are Statement Earrings the New Nail Art?
· All Buy It Now Posts