Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louboutin Files One of Its First Post-YSL Lawsuits [Fashion Law]
· New Dimensions: How 3-D Printers Are Changing Fashion [Vogue]
· A Journey Through The Vintage Banana Republic Catalogue [Racked Inbox]
· Apple CEO Hints at Gamechanging Wearable Devices [BoF]
· Coco Rocha Is PC Mag's New Contributing Editor [The Cut]
· InStyle, Vogue, Elle Lead Pack in Ad Pages for 2013 [Fashionista]
· How Globalization Has Hit the Canadian Apparel Industry [The Star]