Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Mother and daughter Jerry Hall and Georgia May Jagger
- Susan Miller, Author & Columnist Astrology Zone
- Pat Cleveland, Supermodel
- Micah Jesse, Blogger & TV Host
- Lauren Gould, Blogger The Marcy Stop (left) and Micol Cortese Photographer The Marcy Stop (right)
- Dani Stahl, Style Editor-At-Large Nylon Magazine (left) and Mickey Boardman Editorial Director Paper Magazine (right)
- Channing Hargrove, Editorial Assistant Glam.com
- Carly Cardellino, Online Beauty & Fashion Editor Cosmopolitan
Supermodels Jerry Hall and Pat Cleveland and their model daughters, Georgia May Jagger and Anna Von Ravenstein, hosted an extremely hip tea party at the Sunglass Hut flagship in Manhattan yesterday. Hall and Jagger hosted the tea in honor of their mother-daughter campaign for Sunglass Hut, which is launching later this month. Guests, including Nylon's Dani Stahl and Paper magazine's Mickey Boardman, were treated to a tea bar and "floral shop" where they could design custom bouquets for themselves (and their mothers). Since we rarely get invited to tea, we felt compelled to ask, "If you could have tea with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?" Here's what guests had to say.—Shannon Perry
· All Party Bites coverage [Racked[