Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bejeweled Georgette Crop Top, $19.80 at Forever 21
- Baby Rib Sleeveless Crop Crew Neck, $3 (on sale from $18) at American Apparel
- Motel Renie Denim Crop Top, $42.43 at
- Theyskens' Theory Borty Crop Top, $259 (on sale from $425) at Barneys New York
- Floral Mid-Length Tie-Up Blouse, $46 at American Apparel
- Clouds Crop Top, $38 at Need Supply Co.
- Topshop Safari Party Crop Tank, $28 at Nordstrom
- Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal Rainbows Crop Top, $70 at Nasty Gal
- Lazy Oaf x Nasty Gal Watermelon Crop Tank, $48 at Nasty Gal
- Fairground Frox Trot Crop Top, $117.09 at
- ASTR Faux Leather Crop Top in Black, $52 at Nordstrom
Combine '90s fever with soaring summer temperatures, and you've got a recipe for crave-worthy crop tops. Incredibly, that style we sported in our awkward pre-pubescent youth—bloated little bellies full of ice cream hanging over our pants—has now become a sleek closet staple. We prefer the belly-baring tops paired with high-waisted bottoms—cut-offs, skirts, or maybe even some overalls(!). With an array of options including printed, denim, sleeveless, bejeweled, collared, and leather, cropping your top will keep you cool in more ways than one this summer. —Cleo Zancope
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked]