Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marchesa Cocktail Dress, $2.995
- JS Collections Soutache Overlay Gown, $268
- YMC Rainbow Bead Dress, $361.20 on sale from $516
- Milly Mia Peplum Dress, $395
- Tadashi Shoji One Shoulder Crinkle Chiffon Dress, $378
- Topshop Limited Edition Bead Midi Dress,
- MINKPINK Runaway Lace Dress, $88
- Club Monaco Lyndsey Dress, $269
- Topshop Ball and Chain Midi Dress,
- Alberta Ferretti Collection Cap Sleeve Lace Dress, $1,314 on sale from $2,190
The little white dress has been giving the little black dress a serious run for it's money this year, and now it's giving the long white a dress a good chase, too. While we can't deny that wearing a gown down the aisle will make you feel like a princess, we're excited to see an increase in shorter offerings.
Historically favored by brides with an independent spirit (think Coco Chanel), we like the fun combination that cropped dresses offer: a dash of sass, a greater range of motion when dancing, and the perfect way to flaunt your fabulous footwear. Whether to wear throughout your entire special day or just for the reception, above are 10 beautifully diverse options—including MINKPINK's boho style frock and Topshop's comically titled "Ball and Chain" dress—that will have you excited to show a little leg.—Cleo Zancope
· All Weddings Week coverage [Racked]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked]