Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hepcat shades, $37.30 (were $55.00) with code YESPLEASE at Madewell
- 49er Classi
- G11 2 Tone by Sheriff & Cherry, $87.99 (were $115) at Need Supply Co.
- Heath, $13.99 (were $18) at Need Supply Co.
- Matte surf sunglasses, $9.99 (were $18) at Urban Outfitters
- Lanvin sunglasses, $180 (were $365) at Barneys
- Zenica by Epokhe, $133.99 (were $179) at Need Supply Co.
- The Row Terracotta Acetate, $258.51 (were $369.88) at MyWardrobe.com
When practical retina protection meets the aesthetically pleasing meets the sale section it's a golden moment for your summer wardrobe. Check out the sunnies on sale above including picks from Steven Alan, Barneys, Need Supply Co., and more, and make picnic and/or beach plans ASAP. And for all those less-than-sunny days this summer, there's always this perfect umbrella.
· Muji Reinvents the Umbrella, Results are Brilliant [Racked]
· Steven Alan Takes a Page from Warby Parker for New Optical Line [Racked]