Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Michael Kors Cloud-Print Dress, $878 (on sale from $2,195) at Bergdorf Goodman
- Cloud Triangle Print iPhone 4 Case, $19.90 at UsTrendy
- Michael Kors Digital Print Skinny Shantung Pants in Turquoise/Optic White, $557.98 (on sale from $1,395) at
- local heroes Cloud Tee, $59 at Nylon
- Diamond Cloud Charm in 18K Gold, $735 at Khai Khai
- Colorful Clouds Print Elastic Skirt, $37.03 at Romwe
- Clouds Crop Top, $27.99 (on sale from $38) at Need Supply Co.
- Wildfox Cupid Cloud Sky Leggings, $118.79 (on sale from $169.70) at
- Cloud Colour Tee by Escapology, $50 at
- MOMA Sky Umbrella, $54 at
- Cloud Print Legging, $14.90 at Wet Seal
It doesn't get much better than a beautiful sunny day spent outside with a bright blue sky dotted by fluffy white clouds. Michael Kors knew this when showing ethereally printed crisp silk classics during his Spring 2013 show, and ever since, clouds have been a not-so-passing fancy of ours. Between up-and-coming jewelry brand Khai Khai's covetable gold and diamond cloud necklace to Topshop's psychedelic tee, we plan on donning something cloud-covered to carry that blissful summer feeling with us wherever we go this season.—Cleo Zancope
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked]