Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pintucked Tank Popover Dress by Sea, $279 (was $326)
- Celeste Jacket by Steven Alan, $149 (was $425)
- Semi Line Stripe Tee by Demilee, $32 (was $75)
- Betty Tank by Steven Alan, $39 (was $98)
- Reverse Seam Shirt by Steven Alan, $58 (was $168)
- Victoria Short by Demi Lee, $52 was ($138)
- Open Back Kimono Dress by Wren, $142 (was $310)
- Dale Shirt by Steven Alan, $78 (was $225)
- Johanna Shirtdress by Steven Alen, $99 (was $258)
- Banks Silk Short by Thomas Sires, $115 (was $226)
The Americana looks are as rustic as usual at the Steven Alan sample sale where you'll find great picks from Ace & Jig, Acne, Wren, and more. The best bets are the iconic Steven Alan label button-downs for $58 as opposed to $168, but sadly the shoe section is teeny tiny.
Dresses start at $47 (down from $142) and go up to $399 (from $552), tops start at $32 (down from $70) and go up to $279 (from $400), and bottoms are $31 (from $78) up to $875 (were $1,250) (They're leather pants). Accessories start at $15 and shoes start at $45. Get a sense of the sale above and shop it here.
· Up, Up and Away: 11 Pieces That Will Keep Your Head in the Clouds This Summer [Racked]
· 12 Summer Hats That Aren't for the Beach [Racked]