Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In honor of the first day of summer and stronger UV indexes, let's take a look at the best ways to protect ourselves from the sun's glorious yet damaging rays, shall we? Lips, eyes, face, and hair all need extra TLC this time of year to make sure they don't end up fried, so this is not the season for one-note beauty products. Here now, 10 of our favorite multi-tasking SPF products to keep you looking like a (not-sun-burned) goddess all summer long. —Cleo Zancope
- The mother of all travel-sized SPF kits, Supergoop!'s City & Sand Sunscreen Set includes their SPF 30+ City Sunscreen Serum, SPF 30+ Fusion
- Having spent a little too much time in the sun without proper protection, we have one too many dark spots we'd like to be rid of. Yes To Grapefruit
- Well loved for good reason, these souped-up "chapsticks" from Fresh blend reparative oils and waxes, real sugar, UV protection, and subtle tint. Grab-and-go color that will have your lips looking good now and not charred to a crisp later.
- Hair needs protection too! Especially if your hair is colored in any way, reach for Redken's Color Extend Solar Suncreen SPF 12 to ensure your locks are both protec
- Always on the lookout for a great eye cream, Supergoop!'s advanced formula claims to not only brightens and tightens, but prevent further damage to sensitive under-eye skin.
- If wrinkles are making their presence known, this powerful moisturizer packs a serious punch. Not only does it claim to diminish fine lines, it will improve texture, shrink pore size, and keep skin safe from more wrinkles. Thanks, Kiehl's!
- If you're looking for a little gloss action while still keeping your kisser hydrated and safe from the sun, Miracle Skin Transformer's
- A CC cream for our hair?! We're in. Offering 10 different hair-care benefits at once, Alterna Haircare's Caviar CC Cream provides moisture, shine
- Because your face warrants extra protection from the sun's damaging rays, it tends not to get as golden as the rest of your body. Help it along with Jergens
- The beauty gods have answered our prayers! COOLA's Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face is perfect for steamy summer days when our face needs all the help it can get lo
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked]