Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Loeffler Randall East West Tote, $357 (was $595)
- Rag & Bone Folsom Sandals, $236.25 (was $450)
- Tibi Tuxedo Maxi Skirt, $88.88 (was $395)
- Harvey Faircloth Print Summer Shorts, $88.88 (was $395)
- Eugenia Kim Max Braided Chain Fedora, $111.38 (was $297)
- MINKPINK Willow Maxi Cover Up Dress, $51.98 (was $99)
- Cynthia Rowley Reversible Bikini, $132.75 (was $295)
- Marais T-Strap Haircalf Sandals, $81 (was $135)
- T by Alexander Wang Linen Stripe Tee With Contrast Back, $65.25 (was $145)
- Diane von Furstenberg Washed Chiffon Scarf, $65.63 (was $175)
If Shopbop is the e-tail equivalent of the Catholic church of yore, then its extra 25% off sale on its sale section are indulgences: It should be blasphemous to head to style heaven so easily. Weird and somewhat corny trip back to seventh grade history class aside, this is a damn good sale. The goods start at $5.50 and there are DVF iPhone 5 cases, Eberjey undies, Bop Bijoux jewelry, James Perse tees, MinkPink bikinis, and more, along with the picks above. Details on the sale here and shop here through Thursday, July 27.
· 10 Chic Ankle-Strap Shoes for an Extra Dose of Summer Polish [Racked]
· Protect Yo Self: 10 SPF Multi-taskers for Hair and Face [Racked]