Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Atelier Nunu Bucket Bag, $708 (was $1180) at French Garment Cleaners Co.
- Loeffler Randall Lock Clutch, $183.75 (was $350) at Shopbop
- Bow Terrace Tosha by Kate Spade, $224.25 (was $598)
- Kate Spade Madison Park Small Co., $141.75 (was $378)
- Clare Vivier Cartable Tote, $233 (was $334) at Roztayger
- Duane Street Messenger Bag, $99.95 ($158) at Anthropologie
- Lovell Totes, $63 (was $90) at Roztayger
- Double-Handle Tote in Baystripe, $38.99 (was $88) at Madewell
You can't walk anywhere without running into a sale right now, so we're taking this opportunity to fill in the major summer bag hole in our closets. It's the bright summer bag that's upstanding during the day but fun for casual nights out, can go on vacation or just rock (yet another) staycation. It's the all-purpose bag and it's on sale above. Take a look at eight finds from various outlets like Shopbop and Roztayger as well as brands like Kate Spade.
· 10 Sneakers That Will Turn Heads, From the Gym to the Senate [Racked]
· 12 All-Purpose Summer Scarves, From Head to Sarong [Racked]