Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Karlie Kloss, model
- Carly Cushnie, designer Cushnie et Ochs
- Brigitte Knezevish, Productions at Cushnie et Ochs
- Michelle Ochs, designer Cushnie et Ochs
- Christina Mannino, designer
- Julie Zerbo, blogger, The Fashion Law
- Jamie Hunter, buyer Bergdorf Goodman
- Sara Fleur Abou-El-Haj, guest
- Merv Matheson, guest
- Kamela Forbes, guest
Hillary Clinton walked away with the most memorable one-liner from last night's CFDA Awards when she pitched host Andy Cohen on a reality show called "Project Pantsuit." And, frankly, we think it's a concept that has legs. So at the Cushnie et Ochs after party last night, we asked revelers who'd they like to see as a contestant. Are you reading this, Andy Cohen? From Karlie Kloss to Ellen DeGeneres, we've got your whole first season lined up for you.—Tanya Chen
· Proenza Schouler Wins Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, but Hillary Clinton Wins Best Joke [Racked]
· How Do You Say: Cushnie et Ochs?
· All Party Bites posts [Racked National]