Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Long Tiered Slik Maxi Dress by Acne, $277.00 (was $462.00)
- White and Blue Striped Cotton Atwood Top by MIH Jeans, 83.87 (was $120.99)
- Apollo Sleeveless Printed Dress by Mary Katrantzou, $279.13 (was r$398.76)
- Whirling Navy and White Eyelet Dress by Theory, $308.01 (was $440.01)
- Leather and Papertwill Jacket by J Brand, $471.62 (was $673.74 )
- Stripe Platform Sandals by Moschino Cheap & Chic, $405.62 (was $676.50)
- Color Block Blouse, $173.25 (was $247.50)
- Combi Shift Dress by Tibi, $221.38 (was $442.74
- Fabby Dune Drape Tux Dress by Theyskin's Theory, $367.13 (was $611.87)
- Fleck Print Cigarette Trousers by Theyskins Theory, $219.99 (was $440.01)
- Rouge Breton Stripe Top by A.P.C., $164.00 (was $235.00)
- Sleeveless Leather Shift Dress by Theyskins' Theory, $501.88 (was $1,003.74)
- Jersey Flip Skirt by Carven, $173.25 ($247.50 )
- (And just for fun!) Metalic and lace panel shift dress by Preen, $1,134.38 (was $1,890.62)
My-Wardrobe launched its annual sale today, and it's fully stucked with 1200+ pieces of designer goods. At the time of writing, the brands with the largest amount of worthy stock include Acne, Theyskens' Theory, Sophie Hulme, and Carven, plus there's some real gems to be had from the likes of Jonathan Saunders, Issa, and Tibi.
Prices are not dirt cheap, but if you were planning on investing in some of the spring 2013 season's most iconic looks anyway, this is your sale. We were also informed by My-Wardrobe that the prices will continue to dip until June 30 (keep eyes open for diminishing stock, which is indicated next to the sizes on the product page). Check out some excellent wardrobe additions above to get an idea of merch and pricing, and shop here.
· Loeffler Randall's Pre-Fall Collection Has Landed [Racked]
· Current/Elliott Launches E-Commerce Plus a New Lookbook