Karl Lagerfeld Choupette quotes
- "There is no marriage, yet, for human beings and animals. I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat." Image via
- “I’m not mad for thongs.” Image via Gr
- “Sometimes the best ideas I have are in my bathtub or in my bed or in my dreams early in the morning before waking up… I’m like a TV antennae, I catch it all and do it my way." Image via i-D
- "It would have been difficult to have an ugly daughter... If I were a woman, I would love to have lots of kids. But for men, I don't believe in it." Image via
- “Respect is not creative ... Chanel is an institution, and you have to treat an institution like a whore—and then you get something out of her.”
- "A sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants."
- There is no touch of what is considered bad taste or bad design [with technology], because bad design is bad taste today. They are flawless in a way. Facebook is a flawless object…it’s for me
- "They're my burka... I'm a little shortsighted, and people, when they're shortsighted, they remove their glasses and then they look like cute little dogs who want to be adopted." Image via i-D
- “My only ambition in life ... is to wear size 28 jeans.” Grazia
- "Nothing scares me more than people with some doll collection. Frightening." Image via
- "Kate Middleton has a nice silhouette. I like that kind of woman, I like romantic beauties. On the other hand, her sister struggles. I don't like the sister's face.