Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Instagram Sensation 'Tuna Melts My Heart' Gets a Web Shop
· Proenza Schouler Wins Womenswear, but Hillary Clinton Wins Best Joke
· 5 Quotes From John Galliano's First Sober Interview
· Vena Cava Accuses Alice + Olivia of Ripping Off Design
· 11 Karl Lagerfeld Quotes As Narrated By Choupette
· But Of Course: Sarah Jessica Parker Is Launching a Shoe Line
· The Most Searing Critical Takedowns of 'Revenge Wears Prada'