Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nasty Gal x Jeffrey Campbell Pixel Cutout Boot, $128 (was $160)
- Stripe Out Peplum Top, $22.80 (was $28.50)
- No Explanation Dress, $18.56 (Was $23.20)
- Golden Triangle Swimsuit-Black, $236 (was $295)
- Sweet Danger Peplum Jumpsuit, $62.40 (was $78)
- Break The Spell Top, $22.80 (was $28.50)
- Skeleton Grasp Necklace, $24 (was $30)
- Painted Desert Bustier, $38.40 (was $48)
- Escada Deco Shorts, $182.40 (was $228)
Nasty Gal is kicking off Independence Day celebrations early with The United Sale of Awesomeness, where every item across the site is 20% off. This truly includes everything, from new arrivals to vintage to sale items, so the shopping possibilities are endless—much like the number of places the site's buyers find to put cutouts. We've selected some of the crazier pieces and put them in the gallery above because when would you purchase a see-through one-piece with just palm trees over your tots? When there's an extra discount off the sale price and you're ready to mix it up for summer.
You'll find dresses on the site starting at $48 and going up to $408, while many of their tops average at $38 to $58. Things get a little more expensive in the vintage section, where you can scope hard-to-find items from labels like Dolce & Gabbana and Versace for around $368 to $468. For the best deals, head to the sale section, where dresses start at just $19.20. The discount is applied once you put an item in your virtual tote for checkout, and the sale is on through Wednesday.—Laura Gurfein
· Dealfeed [Racked]
· Everybody Wants To Be The New Nasty Gal [Racked]
· The 38 Essential Online Shopping Experiences, Spring 2013 [Racked]