Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hidden Placket Top by Dusen Dusen, $90 (was $180), available July 12
- Moto Jacket by Wren, $150 (was $385)
- Soft Pant by Wren, $75 (was $220)
- Open Back Kimono Dress by Wren, $180 (was $462)
- Luna Bag by Collina Strada, $150 (was $500), available July 14
- Tennis Dress by Dusen Dusen, $100 (was $189), available July 12
- Cora Bag by Collina Strada, $100 (was $285), available July 14
Of a Kind, cult favorite source of independently designed items and Racked38 member, has brought back their annual series of online sample sales.
This season's participating designers include Wren, Collina Strada, and Dusen Dusen and the sales are spaced out over the rest of the week. Each sale lasts for two days and once the sale is over, it's over. (Sadly, Ace & Jig has already passed). Prices range from $75 to $180, and savings are up to 95% percent off. Find the schedule for the sales here.
It's rare to see this set of indie designers with discounts this high and per usual at Of a Kind, supplies are limited, so we definitely recommend logging in as soon as the sale starts. A sign up for Of a Kind's newsletter is required for sale access, and once you're on the list you'll get an email notification with a link to each of the remaining sales. Check out some scores from the sales above, and shop here. —Callia Hargrove
· Dealfeed [Racked]
· The 38 Essential Online Shopping Experiences, Spring 2013 [Racked]
· Of a Kind Is Now Bringing Irresistible Goods to Your Home, Kids [Racked]