Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
When brands and retailers get fancy and hold a sale on top of a sale, it's the best time to stock up on anything, really, but creative takes on stripes were especially abundant over the summer season. Whether its J.Crew's classic tops and shorts or Yoon NYC's cotton and cashmere materials or Club Monaco's easy fits, we're spoiled with choices. Other sales on sales happening right now include Ralph Lauren and Steven Alan, which you can shop when the sites back up. In the meantime, check out the tops, bottoms, and dresses after the jump.
- Whitney, $68.40 (was $114) at Yoon NYC
- Pencil Wrap Skirt, $70 (was $168) at J.Crew
- Erin Stripes, $77.40 (was $129) at Yoon NYC
- Hazel Tank, $47.40 (was $119.50) at Club Monaco
- Saint James for J. Crew Shrunken Tee $42 (was $80) at J.Crew
- Chino short, $28 (was $54.50) at J.Crew
- Melissa Stripes, $74.40 (was $124) at Yoon NYC
- Avery Shirt $53.40 (was $139.50)