Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Beauty Wire, where we round up the day's biggest beauty news.
Rihanna flaunts pearls, nipple jewelry at Chanel via Getty
Even though fashion shows function as nipplegate ground zeroes on regular, Rihanna managed to shock at Chanel's haute couture show today by exposing a gargantuan right nipple piercing through her unbuttoned white dress. The silver bar was off-set by about a million strands of pearls and a Coco-approved white flower, but the most shocking part of this might be that cardigan dresses are apparently back. [TheCut]
· Apparently still on the hunt for hipster cred, Taylor Swift has released the video for her new Taylor fragrance and it's full of fedoras, Polaroid picture taking and plenty of Instagram-inspired filters. [BellaSugar]
· Before we've even had enough time to decide how we feel about Karlie Kloss' red carpet headband decision, it looks like the new celeb hair accessory is cat ears and everyone from Victoria Beckham to Kate Moss is scratching to get on-board. [Grazia]
· Reminding everyone that she launched a beauty line over the winter, Drew Barrymore created a weekly Tip Tuesday video series to share her best beauty advice like lip-popping color and how to cover "volcanic" zits. [Refinery29]
· Celebrating their their 175th anniversary, Proctor & Gamble has sealed off their Beauty Time Capsule full of products likeVenus Razors and Aussie Mousse and we're going to have to wait until 2038 to see how they've held up against time. [Facebook]
· Even though it feels like they just launched their summer line, Butter London is already rolling out their new fall collection full of bright oranges, pinks, and greens for $15 a pop. [Refinery29] —Alyssa Carroll